This looks so “Yummy”
- Chicken breasts
- Sundried tomatoes
- Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Sundried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- Shredded cheese (mozzarella or Italian)
– preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– coat baking pan or sheet with olive oil.
– cut chicken hot dog style but not all the way through, make a pocket.
– season chicken with garlic & herb seasoning on both sides.
– stuff tomatoes, spinach & cheese into the chicken.
– use toothpicks to keep the chicken stuffed.
– pour dressing over the stuffed chicken.
– bake for 20-30 mins. Depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Just make sure it is cooked all the way through.
– enjoy! 😋
My picture isn’t pretty, but the recipe is amazing!